Get the Best Counsel for Building Your Business in Maryland
How We Can Help You with Grow Your Business in Maryland
Business owners, with important legal questions, fear to call their lawyer because they will get an absurdly large bill for a 10-minute phone call at the end of the month. Why the Billable Hour model does not work for you:
- Billed for each phone call
- Billed for each letter written on your behalf
- Lawyers working on a problem have no incentive to resolve the situation quickly because costs are directly tied to how long your lawsuit (or other problem) continues
- Lawyers feel trapped by attempting to meet certain billable hour goals, essentially “padding” bills, knowing full well that bills are enormous and overstated
- You fear unexpected legal costs
- You cannot predict your costs – as a result, you may not seek legal advice when you should
The ENLAWYER MODEL
Eldridge and Nachtman, LLC has developed a new model to provide legal services to small and medium-sized businesses.
Our new model is founded on several key principles:
- Treat each client as a valued customer
- Conduct litigation and other services with the goal of cost-effectiveness for the client
- Build a long-term relationship with each client
We Have Multiple Products Available to Clients
Outside General Counsel
- Consultation to review your current legal, regulatory, and administrative compliance
- Develop a plan of action to improve your legal documents and compliance issues
- Provide legal services and bill on a fixed monthly amount, depending on your needs and your budget
Venture Based Billing
- Consultation regarding your particular Venture
- Develop a proposal, with fixed-costs, for your Venture
- For litigation situations, fixed-costs will be broken down by phase
- At each phase, we will discuss and evaluate the costs and benefits of any potential settlement, mediation, arbitration or lawsuit with you
Fixed Cost Startup
- Sit down with you and your business partners.
- Review all your potential regulatory and legal issues that may arise during your business consultation.
- Provide you with initial legal guidance as to formation issues as well as long term contract issues.
- Walk you through our “Startup Legal Checklist” and provide you a completed copy at the end of the consultation.
Business Advisory Services
- Comprehensive Business Start-up Consultation
- Business Document Review
- Business Document Drafting and Creation
Click here to learn more about ENLawyers’ Business Advisory Services
What our Clients Say
I was so frustrated and devastated after being charged with a criminal offense. After meeting with Jeremy, I immediately felt like I was in great hands and hired him shortly after…Thanks again Jeremy for being a lifesaver & helping us get through this difficult time.
Here’s where I really do find myself blessed. Mr. Eldridge is a major case lawyer. I had a small traffic case. Nothing too serious however he treated the case like it was life or death. If you need a criminal defense lawyer, I promise you, hire Mr. Eldridge! You will not be disappointed.
Best DUI Lawyer
Mr. Eldridge helped me with my DUI case, he helped me get through my troubles. Very professional and knowledgeable, but the best quality about this man is that he’s a nice person. After my worst decision, I made my best decision in retaining Jeremy Eldridge.