The much anticipated arrival of Spring also means the much anticipated arrival of the annual Bourbon & Bowties benefit event hosted by the Quinntessential Gentleman in Baltimore. This year’s charity event will support the National Federation for the Blind and plans to be nothing short of amazing, with a sprawling list of guests and sponsors you won’t want to miss. Bourbon & Bowties will take place on May 6, 2012 from 4-6 PM at the Capital Grille on Pratt Street in Baltimore.
In support of the cause, as well as support of fondness for bourbon, your favorite Baltimore lawyers are pleased to announce that we have sprung a contest that will award 2 tickets to the exclusive Spring event!
Top down, speed up…
The ENLawyers understand that great Spring weather influences people to roll down their windows or take the top off the convertible and drive “a little too fast.”
Of course, driving a little too fast can lead to quickly getting pulled over. Everyone has dealt with a speeding ticket or two; but some people seem to have a knack for meandering their way out of tickets… and we want to hear about it! The Law Office of Eldridge and Nachtman is going to issue two of the more enjoyable variety of tickets to whoever has the best story of getting pulled over and not being issued the wrong kind of ticket.
Your Baltimore defense lawyers are interested in hearing your best story of when the kind and considerate police officer cut you a break and let you go. Your best tall-tale, excuse, sob story, emergency, apology, or merciful plea that got you out that ticket will be put to the test and voted on for a chance to win you the Bourbon & Bowties grand prize.
So, to enter the official EN Lawyers Bourbon & Bowties ticket giveaway contest, tell us about your best excuse you ever used or heard to get out of a speeding ticket (or any other ticket for that matter).
Contest rules – Here’s how it works:
- Share your submission by liking the ENLawyers page on Facebook and posting your story to our wall.
- Email your contact information with your submission to info@ENLawyers.com (Full name, valid phone #, email, and home address) to verify your entry into the contest.
- Submissions must be emailed by 11:59PM April 19, 2012
- ENlawyers will narrow down the list of stories to the top 5 from the submissions
- The Top 5 will be posted on our website with voting through our Facebook page
- Voting for the winner will begin April 20th on Facebook
- Get your friends to vote on ENlawyers’ Facebook Fan Page
- The voting will stop on April 24, 2012 at 3PM
- The winner will be posted shortly after closing of voting (Just in time for the event).
The Winner will receive two complimentary tickets to the Bourbon and Bowties event.
Other important information:
Information for the event and its other sponsors (Maker’s Mark & Capital Grille) can be found HERE.
Purchase your tickets for this wonderful charity event directly from National Federation for the Blind HERE.
Oh, and please be sure to look your best for the event and visit our friend’s at the Quinntessential Gentleman for all your needs.
**In order to win, your post WILL be public (the winner’s name will be publicized). By submitting your post to EN Lawyers you are waiving any privacy rights to the story and any bench trial, jury trial, and all your other legal rights (ok, not all – just any privacy rights related to the story). Winner need not reside in Maryland. Tickets are transferable to two persons of your choice, with 1 weeks written notice to ENlawyers. The tickets have no cash value. Event is to be held, rain or shine, on May 6, 2012 from 4-6 PM at the Capital Grille Restaurant.